Accredited and certified by the National Home watch Association
As Floridians, hurricanes are a part of our life and history. They are something we endure in order to live in the beautiful State of Florida and close to the beach. With that also comes the risk of having to prepare your home once a storm is named and hope your home withstands the forces of nature. If you are not here to prepare your home, what would you do? Who would you trust to enter your home to complete a post-storm inspection?
We at Sun Seeker Home Watch are experienced home watch professionals here to help. As a home owner you need someone you trust to watch your investment while you are away. Whether you are a seasonal homeowner, take extended vacations, or unfortunately have taken ill, you would benefit from someone to help protect your investment. We are risk mitigators which means we help our clients protect their homes before and after hurricanes.
If you are new to having a home watch service or maybe you are unhappy with the service you received from your current home watch company, we would like to share how we helped our clients prepare for Hurricane Ian. Communication with our clients is very important to us and the timeline below shows the progression of events and the communication we had with our clients before and after Hurricane Ian.
Our Hurricane Ian story:
- Ian forms and becomes a named storm
- We prepared and secured our clients homes which included deploying shutters and securing items in yards and around pools if needed.
- Each client was provided a report which included pictures of their shutters in place and anything else we secured for them.
- 3rd email to clients post Hurricane Ian.
- We let our clients know we were ok and safe, that there was no power or water and that due to the devastation we were hearing about we would be staying home that first day to allow emergency services get around.
- We informed our clients we would start our post hurricane storm inspections as soon as we felt it was safe to travel around town
Additionally, Marty and Jenny have met the requirements to be designated as Certified Home Watch Professionals by the NHWA after attending training and passing their certification exam. Only a small percentage of home watch businesses employ CHWP designees. You can be sure that Sun Seeker Home Watch will exceed your expectations!